If your floor is scratched, scuffed, or dull looking, you should consider installing a latest hardwood flooring. Manufactured using latest technology, new hardwood flooring can provide you with generations of lasting beauty. You have wide range of options when it comes to hardwood flooring, such as walnut, red oak, white oak, hickory, birch, Brazilian cherry, white ash, pecan, cherry and many others. Wall to wall carpeting is now out of style and hardwood flooring is preferred by millions of people in Singapore. If you are still unsure on whether you should opt for new wooden floors, the following benefits of hardwood flooring will help you make a quick decision.
* Longevity-Hardwood flooring comes with durable finish and can be easily repaired.
They can easily last for more than 100 years. Definitely, there is no other flooring option that can last that long
* Warmth-Hardwood flooring is more pleasant to walk on than numerous other flooring choices available. Wood is also a good insulator that keeps heat and cool air inside the house or commercial building.
* Allergic reactions-Carpets can be breeding grounds for mold, mildew and dust mites.
This can make life tough for all those who have allergies. Wooden flooring do not accumulate mold, pollen or harmful bacteria. Even if you regularly vacuum your carpets, it’s not possible to clean them completely. Hardwood flooring is fantastic choice for all those who have allergies. It’s best even for the normal people. After all who’d like to walk on floor that’s hiding mold and mildew?
* Hardwood floors can compliment any home décor- There is definitely a timeless appeal about hardwood flooring.
It adds considerable interest in a room by allowing an elegant backdrop to the furnishings. It’s versatility is simply outstanding, whether a country mood or a contemporary feeling. Earlier hardwood flooring was living to dining or living rooms, but now they can be easily installed in all kinds of rooms including bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms. Certain hardwoods are specifically designed for humid and steamy areas such as bathroom.
* Easy to clean-Hardwood flooring is easy to clean and take care of.
Mop and sweep them a little, and your flooring will again start looking great for a very long time. People have now realized that it’s easy to mop a hardwood floor than scrub, vacuum, wash and then get rid of stubborn stains as in the case of carpets. The best thing about hardwood flooring is that these floors look great for a very long time and you can easily get them refinished every once in a while if you would like them to look great for years.
* Increase the value of your property- If you are planning to sell your house in future, you should keep in mind that hardwood flooring can increase its value.
Carpets or tiles may look old and used within few years of use, but wooden flooring will add lots of value to your house, and make it more attractive to the potential buyers.
The richness of wooden flooring adds lots of elegance and charm to any room. Today you can get wooden floors in wide range of styles and colors and they are more durable than other options. With regular maintenance and care, they can last a lifetime, and offer full value for money.